Answered By: Wendy Dover
Last Updated: Sep 23, 2019     Views: 34

There are parameters that must be met, but fines can be paid by some types of Financial Aid.  Students must have submitted this form to Financial Aid.  More information can be found on the GCSC Financial Aid page or by calling 850-872-3845.