Answered By: Wendy Dover Last Updated: Sep 11, 2019 Views: 5
Yes! Complete instructions with screenshots are on the IT Website. Please note that wireless printing is only available in the library.
- Log in to your PaperCut User Web Console @ https://papercut.gulfcoast.edu
- Select “Web Print”
- Click “Submit a Job >>”
- Select a web print enabled device / printer, click “Print Options and Account Selection”
- Choose number of copies, click “Upload Documents”
- Click “Upload from computer”, which opens up a file explorer windows. Choose the document(s) you want to print and click “Open”. You can repeat this process. When done, click “Upload and Complete”.
- Back at the Web Print home screen, pending job releases are listed. If the user already has credit, the job can be released from the user web portal at the “Jobs pending release” menu or from a Print Release Station. Otherwise, the user may add credit at a Print Release Station (cash, change, credit) or upload money to their PaperCut account using the “Add Credit” menu on the user web portal.
*NO REFUNDS FOR UNUSED PRINTS * WEB PRINT IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE LIBRARY * JOBS RELEASED TO PRINT WILL REMAIN IN THE QUEUE FOR TWO HOURS, THEN BE DELETED*