How do I use the Canvas Rubric system as an instructor?
What It Is:
Use rubrics to clearly show students the assignment expectations. Rubrics can be used for consistently and effectively score student work.
Why It's Awesome:
- Variety of assessments: create and use rubrics for assignments, graded discussions, and quizzes.
- Flexibility with scoring: Rubric criteria can include a set point value or a range value.
- Streamline your grading and use rubrics to provide free form comments.
Ways to Make It More Awesome:
- Find Rubric allows you to locate and use rubrics from your bank of Rubrics across courses.
- Share, copy, import an assessment with a Rubric to also share that Rubric.
- Account-level Rubrics can be created to enable rubrics to be shared within departments or sub-accounts.
Explore these Canvas Guides for more info:
How do I align an outcome with a rubric in a course?
Was this helpful? 0 0