How do I save a Canvas page like my Syllabus as a PDF?
- Click into the Canvas course whose syllabus you want to save.
- On the Course Navigation Menu on the left, select Syllabus.
- Right-click on the Syllabus page and select the Print option. Or, use the following keyboard shortcuts:
Windows users: press Ctrl+P on your keyboard
Mac users: press Command+P on your keyboard
- Click the Change... button to change the destination of the web-page
- Select a Save as PDF option
- Click the Save button to save this PDF file to your computer
A copy of the Syllabus should now be saved onto your personal computer!
While the process may vary slightly across web browsers, you can typically save a webpage as a PDF by accessing the 'Print' option, regardless of the browser you are using. By selecting the destination as a PDF or choosing the 'Print' option and saving it as a PDF, you can easily save the static webpage as a PDF file on your computer. If you need further assistance, please contact us at either email@example.com or 850-913-3303.
Was this helpful? 0 0